Huracán design and technical purity for a pleasant lifestyle and practical driving on the road and on the racetrack
- Huracán rear-wheel drive system with rear-wheel drive function, the next generation in space design and aerospace engineering
- 5.2-liter V10 engine naturally produced 640 CV and 565 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm
- LDVI (Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Integrata) system and specific driving mode calibration for daily driving flexibility and tracking
- Lightweight technology, weight-to-power ratio of 2.15 kg / CV
- Rear traction increased by + 35% and traction decreased by -20% compared to Huracán EVO RWD
- New brake cooling system and modified cement for engine sound enhancement
- Extensive color and decoration options with Ad Personam
- Phnom Penh, July 27, 2022 – Lamborghini Phnom Penh has unveiled the Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica, a new generation V10 rear-wheel drive vehicle designed for drivers looking for a fun and enjoyable ride. Perfect on both the road and the track. Tecnica production represents the advanced evolution of Huracan’s technical capabilities and is immediately recognizable as Huracán’s exterior design as it is under the roof with its new look that accentuates the air, improved for High performance, stability and ease of use, especially on the track. Take its engine from the Huracán STO with a 30 CV boost on the Huracán EVO Rear-wheel drive (RWD), delivering 565 Nm of maximum torque of 6,500 rpm and accelerating from 0-100 km / h in 3. 2 seconds. Tecnica’s lightweight LDVI system and precisely tuned driving mode with direct rear wheel arches and innovative brakes cooling enhancement allow the driver to experience the perfect Huracán experience for all. Circumstances: Huracán Tecnica unleashes its talents to provide the best of both worlds – a super sport that can be used great for roads and racetracks.
More than 50 customers and invited guests had the opportunity to see, hear and feel something different from the latest model by House of Sant’Agata. The event gives Lamborghini enthusiasts the opportunity to get up close and personal with the new car experience, and they can also explore the customization options offered by Ad Personam. From paint to edge, custom stitching, carbon fiber Ad Personam provides the tools to create a unique Lamborghini.
Francesco Scardaoni, Automobili Lamborghini Regional Director for Asia Pacific, said: “We are truly proud to present the Huracán Tecnica to our savvy customers and media in Cambodia today. Characters that can be used both on the road and on the racetrack Huracán Tecnica bring the pilot attitude in every pilot, providing a valuable performance while drawing an unforgettable portrait. Of the Huracán range.